of the national educational system – the prevalence of variability, inflexible
structures and gender complexities generates
certain problems and solutions that arise from within the management systems,
thereby revealing gender conflicts –
forms the necessary prerequisites for covering this kind of problems. It can be
argued that in
conducted a fundamental inversion scientific work claiming that in the first case the gender factor dominates over the leadership position, while in the other, the leadership factor dominates over the gender one, and in the third case there is an equivalent leadership position and equivalent gender factor in management.The scientific achievements of Russian researchers in management and education tell us that, from the point of view of the modern nature of gender in
At present, it is relevant to talk about inverse management and administration, emerging gender disagreements, which indicate that one of the unsolved problems is still the question of who is more effective as an education manager – a man or a woman?
Scientist N. Veresov believes that this question is incorrect because there are women who manage with a better result than men, and vice versa. In his opinion, both a woman and a man can be and not be effective leaders, and this does not depend on gender.
The acuteness of this problem lies in the preparation of a new manager of education, in connection with which, there are real contradictions in the professional development of competent “male managers” and competent “female managers”. It can also be argued that the existing gap in the preparation and implementation of the innovative gender model of the competent educational manager is an unjustified paradox. After all, under conditions of the pronounced gender changes and gender stratification of society, gender globalization and gender integration, the gender factor is the most important component of any weighty analysis in the field of the legal, social, humanitarian, economic and psychological sciences, which claims relevance, objectivity and scientific character.
Existing developments and implementation of the gender component in management activities of educational institutions are partially implemented and tested. However, it should be noted that the gender technologies in the management and administration of an educational institution are fragmented and segmented.
Gender modeling and gender design in the management of an educational institution are at the initial stage. The gender component in education is rudimentary but it remains complicated and contradictory in the qualitative professional training of students.
Consequently, the gender component as a phenomenon is able to provide a more valuable level of a specialist’s readiness for management, development of managerial consciousness, flexible psychological thinking and gender sensitivity. In addition, there is an objective need to improve and update the psychological and pedagogical disciplines of higher education and postgraduate education.
The implementation of the gender approach in the national education of Ukraine in general will also enable the students of both sexes to develop naturally in their (female/male) personality, where modeling verbal and non-verbal influences in the learning process will contribute to the ability of a specialist to master detection and response to manifestations of gender discrimination in the future.
Thus, integrative generation and balanced implementation of the gender components in education, for the purpose of comprehending the knowledge, skills and abilities by future effective managers in the laurels of the university, possessing a high level of managerial culture and gender sensitivity, is explained by the significant requirements for professional competence.
In addition, in the current dynamic transformations of the European education and society, the future manager can be represented in the personnel potential as a specialist of the highest qualification – manager-genderologist.
1. The Constitution of Ukraine [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://zakon0.rada.gov.ua/laws/254%D0%BA/96-%D0%B2%D1%80/.
2. On ensuring equal rights and opportunities
for women and men: Law of Ukraine from
3. Gritsiak N. Formation of gender policy in
4. Issues of anti-discrimination expertise and public anti-discrimination expertise of draft legal acts: CMU resolution dated Jan. 30. 2013 № 61 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/61-2013-%D0%BF~/
5. On the Principles of Prevention and
Counteraction of Discrimination in
6. Goncharuk G. The Woman in Management and Business. Realities and Prospects [Electronic resource] / G. Goncharuk. - Mode of access: http://forum2002.fem.org.ua/dopovid.htm.
7. Bendas T. Gender psychology: study. allowance
/ T. V. Bendas. -
8. Delgado M.C., Martin M.F. Gender Effect on
Management Skills / International Journal of Psychology: Abstracts of the XXVII
International Congress of Psychology.
9. Eagly A.H. Leadership style and role differentiation as determinants of group effectiveness // Journal of personality. 1970. Vol. 38. N 4. P. 509-524.
10. Eagly A.H., Johnson B.T. Gender and leadership style: a metaanalysis II Psychological bulletin. 1990. Vol. 108. N 2. P. 233-256.
11. Voronina O. Universalism and relativism of
culture in constructing a gender system / O. Voronin; per. from Russian V.
Gaidenko // Gender pedagogy: textbook: teacher. manual / ed. V. Gaidenko -
12. Govorun T. Gender ideology in the educational process / T. Govorun, O. Kikinezhdy // Education and management. - 2006. - T. 6. - No. 4. - P. 56-68.
13. Govorun T. V. Gender psychology: teaching. manual / T. V. Govorun, O. M. Kikinezhdi. - K.: Academy, 2004 - 308 pp.
14. Kletsina I. S. Development of Gender Competence of State and Municipal Servants in the Process of Gender Education ~ / I. S. Kletsina // Woman in Russian Society: Russian. scientific journ - 2007. - No. 3 (44). - P. 60-65
15. Moskalenko V.V. Social Psychology / V.V. Moskalenko. - K.: Center for training. Summer 2008, 688 pp.
16. Nezhinskaya O. O. Psychological conditions for the formation of gender competence of heads of general educational institutions: author's abstract. dis ... Candidate psychologist Sciences: special 19.00.07 "Pedagogical and age psychology" / O. O. Nezhinsk; University of Management Education. - K.: "UMO" State Pedagogical University, 2011. - 20 p
17. Radziwilova MA Structure of Gender Competence of a Teacher / MA Radziwilov // Ped. education - 2009. - No. 9. - P. 5.
18. Rubin G. The Exchange of Women: Notes on the "Political Economy" of the Gender / G. Rubin // Readings of Feminist Texts. Translations / ed. E. Zdravomyslova, A. Temkina. - SPb., 2000. - P. 89-139.
19. Bondarchuk O. I. Social-psychological bases of personal development of heads of general educational institutions in professional activity: monogr. / O. I. Bondarchuk. - K.: Science. world, 2008. - 318 p.
20. Golovanova T. P. Gender competence in the context of professional pedagogical culture of future social educators [Electronic resource] / T. P. Golovanova // Electron. save sciences Zaporozhye Ave. region acad. after the diploma ped education. - 2011. - No. 2-3: Didactics. Theory, teaching method. - Access mode: http://www.zoippo.zp.ua/pages/el_gurnal/pages/vip3.html
21. Golovanova T.P. Aims, objectives and content of pedagogy of gender / T. P. Golovanova // Problems of education: [scientific-methodical collection; count aut.] - K.: Scientific-methodical center of higher education, 2002. - Vip. 27. - P. 88-95
22. Terga P.P. Formation of gender culture of students of higher technical educational institutions: author's abstract. dis ... Candidate ped Sciences: special 13.00.04 "Theory and Methods of Professional Education" / P. P. Terzi. - Kirovograd, 2007. - 22 p.
23. Bolotskaya O. A. Legal factors of gender education of female leaders / O. A. Bolotskaya // Social pedagogy: theory and practice. - 2005. - No. 4. - P. 52-57.
24. Implementation of gender approaches in the work of executive bodies: practice. manual for the state employees - K.: I. K., 2004. - 180 p.
25. Higher education in Ukraine: teaching. manual / VG Kremen, SM Nikolayenko, MF Stepko et al. - K .: Knowledge, 2005.-327 p.
26. Galuzinsky V.M., Yevtukh MB Fundamentals of Pedagogy and Psychology of Higher School in Ukraine. - K., 1995.-168 p.
27. Grigorash VV, Kasyanova O.M. Educational institution management. Kharkiv, 2003
28. Dyachenko MI, Kandybovich L.A. Psychology of higher education. - Мн .: БГУ, 1981. -383 с.
29. Kozakov VA Psychology of activity and educational management.
30. Krzhko V.V. Anthology of the axiological paradigm of education. Teaching manual. - K .: Education of Ukraine, 2005 - 440 pp.
31. Krzhko V.V. The theory and practice of management in education. Teaching manual. Kind. 2nd complete. - K .: Education of Ukraine, 2005. - 256 p .: small ..
32. Loznica V. S. Psychology and pedagogy: the main provisions: Teach. manual. - K .: "Ex-ob", 1999. - 304 p.
33. Lozova V. /., Moskalenko P. G., Trotsko G. V. Pedagogy. Section "Didactics": Teaching method. manual for teachers, postgraduates, students of pedagogy. Institutes, School Teachers. - K .: ISDOU, 1993. - 140 p.
34. Smironov S.D. Pedagogy and psychology of higher education: from activity to personality. - M .: Aspect Press, 1995.- 324 p.
35. Nikolayenko S. M. Higher education - a source of socio-economic and cultural development of society. - K.: Knowledge, 2005. - 319 p.
36. Nikolayenko S. M. The development strategy of the Ukrainian sanctuary: the beginning of the 21st century. - K .: Knowledge, 2006. - 253 p.
37. Nemov R. S. Psychology: Textbook. for high school students ped studying routine. - Kn. 1-3. - Moscow: Enlightenment: Vlados, 1994-1998.
38. Pavlyutonkov Ye.M., Krizko V.V. Fundamentals of School Management. Kharkiv, 2006
39. Pedagogical Skills: Textbook / 1. A. Zyazyun, L. V. Kramuschenko, I. F. Kryvonos and others; Ed. I. A. Zyazyun. - K .: Higher School, 1997. -349c.
40. Pedagogics and Psychology of Higher School (От Rev. S.I.Samygin .- Rostov-on-Don: Phoenix, 1998.- 544 p.
41. Podlasy YP Pedagogics. New Course: Study. for students of ped. high schools: 2 books. - M .: Gumanit. issuance Center VLADOS, 1999. - Kn. 1: Common basics. The learning process. - 576 s. - Kn. 2: The process of upbringing. - 256 s. 14
42. Practical Psychology of Education: Textbook. for high school students environments special studying Institution / Ed. JV Dubrovina. - Moscow: SC Sphere, 1997. - 528s.
43. Rean AA, Kolominsky Ya. L. Social pedagogical psychology. - SPb .: Peter, 1999. - 416s.
44. Kharlamov I F. Pedagogics: Study. allowance - 4th ed., Pererab. and add - M .: Gardariki, 1999. - 519 p. 21. Hrykiv E.M. Educational institution management. K, 2006. Reference
45. Goncharenko S. U. Ukrainian Pedagogical Dictionary. - K.: Lybid, 1997. -376c.
46. Kdzhaspirova G. M., Kojaspir A. Yu. Pedagogical dictionary: For students of higher education. and environments. ped studying routine. - Moscow: Academy, 2000. -176s.
3.Positional Dictionary / V.V. Davydov et al. (Ed.). - Moscow: Pedagogics - Press, 1996. - 440 p. 47. Psychological reference book of the teacher / Ed. L. M. Fridman. - Moscow: Enlightenment, 1991. - 288 pp.
48. Psychology: Words. / By common. Ed. AV Petrovsky, M.G. Yaroshevsky. - Moscow: Politizdat, 1990. - 494 pp.
49. Psychological and Pedagogical Dictionary: For teachers and leaders, general education. institutions / Aut. -st. VA Mizherikov. - Rostov N / A: Phoenix, 1998. - 540 s,
50. Balayev A. A. Active methods of teaching. - M .: Profizdat, 1986. -95s.
51. Belkin A. S. Fundamentals of Age Pedagogy: Textbook. manual for ped. studying Institution - Moscow: Academy, 2000. - 192 p.
52. Bespalko V.P. Terms of pedagogical technology. - Moscow: Pedagogics, 1989. - 192 pp.
53. Is the teacher always right? / V. Y. Leschinsky, S. S. Kuznetsova, S. V. Kulnevich. - Moscow: Pedagogics, 1990. - 159 pp.
54. Davydov NA, Boychenko NA How to learn quickly and interestingly and effectively to train specialists: Fellows of pedagogical management in the process of training specialists. - Simferopol: Tavria, 1992.
55. Leshchinsky V. M, Kulnevich SV We learn to manage ourselves and our children: Ped. workshop - M .: Education: Vlados, 1995. - 240 p.
56. New pedagogical and information technologies in the education system: Textbook. manual for students of ped. high schools / ed. E. S. Polat. - M .: Academy. - 272 s. 2001
57. Smolkiy A. M. Methods of active learning: Scientific method. allowance -M .: Ext. Shk., 1991. - 176 pp©